Yea. GNU Media Goblin means they are a officially part of the GNU project.

On 12/10/12 22:27, Alexander Stephen Thomas Ross wrote:
I think so or at least there providing support. You can find out. It's
probably on there mailing list.

On 12/10/12 22:24, tegskywal...@hotmail.com wrote:
Did the FSF donate any money to this project or are they just using
their name to promote themselves and the GNU? It reminds me of
McDonald's having donation bins for some cause next to the cash
registers asking people to donate. Clearly McDonald's has money to
donate to the causes but would rather not because they are selfish. They
want people at the register to add money to their profit margin and not
worry about putting some of that back in some charity if they don't have
to.

Pretty nice setup ey?