I (mostly) understand the idea of a Game Maker to use BSD or MIT license for the libraries that will be used for the creation of the game letting all the rest be GPLv3 (for example), giving the choice for uses to choose the license they want for their final product (even if this allows someone to create non-free software). But how can this "be bad" for this website (created to compete with Youtube, Daylimotion etc...) to use an AGPLv3 license ?

On the final of the day people don't care about anything other than the usage itself, the only peoples that could care about the license would be any developer or any producer like VEVO that won't be able to add those dirty non-free DRM's that block users to see some videos (but I can be wrong on this one).