One of the things that have been forgoton since the first release of Trisquel 6.0, and is also silly if you think about it, is the "Use Only Free Software" on the grub menu... I'm wondering what it does to the Trisquel installation...

Some bugs still need to be solved. The problem is when those bugs can't or won't be solved... As an example we have the sound problems affecting the 5.5 version on some Intel HDA sound boards (like mine), but they have been solved in 6.0, where another problem is persitant (again on the hardware that I have on my laptop). Those bugs are still today available in 12.04 and have been solved in 12.10. But if the goal is to keep "almost the same" rythm and updates, then people will have to wait more.

I personally would have solved that if I could of course.

Other than that, I start to agree more and more with you on the economic side of the Trisquel's development question. It really needs a strong and stable investement in order to have an also storng and stable totally free distribution.

Because... let's face it... there no other excelent and easy to use totally gnu-compliant/free Distribution like trisquel (even knowing that the other have all very good).