Michael

Explain to me, How is possible that some WiFi proprietary drivers are compatible with Linux Libre Kernel and Why is it that are so offensive?

What is the Protocol and qualifications that makes some Propietary WiFi drivers "Criminal."

We are already know that any WiFi link is not a secure means of communications, Unless you use encryption devices.

 How about this:

If the same company that builds and embedded the Proprietary Drivers into those devices, have already in public via web servers their own version of drivers for Linux? Don't you think? is time to revised the list of WiFi drivers not compatible with Trisquel and make them available?

At least allowed me to mount those Linux drivers at my own will.

 Respectfully