> Cool, neither I like to push those "Buttons too hard," sort
> of speak.I might break my finger nails or some strange
> Pandora my bite my hand off.

... What are you talking about? This has absolutely nothing to do whatsoever with software freedom, and I didn't bring up anything like this.

> That is why I hate sometimes "unclarified Policies", and
> many other rulings, they are mostly selling good old
> "Chinese products. with back ports"
>
> I like the old fashion products label "Made 100 percent
> in the USA."

I don't know what this has to do with software freedom, either, though it could be about Think Penguin, which I'm quite sure does not get more of its components from Chinese companies than big corporations you usually buy from.