Aliasbody and Andrezs Muniz

The usage of the word “Jodiendo” comes with its own flavor, innuendo’s and purpose. All depends on the region you are from.

I use the nickname, because my family, uses it in many forms of expression and characters. It could be Good, bad or ugly. You will have to understand the body language and the tone of the voice and the event, in how that word is match and used. For me, is not a Course word , but for others it is.

It cannot be worst to have a last name “cuero”, yet the word himself defines “Skin” but in my culture it means “ Low life woman.”
Basically, it is different folks with different strokes.

Do you know you could use different flavors of “Jodiendo” in Spanish? Such as: Hay que Joderse!, Hay, que jodienda!, No jodas!, Jodete! Blame this word for the Spaniard conquistadores, who taught us, great Spanish expressions.

This expression is being used in my family since 1779, yet the famous one was my great- great, grandfather who fought during the Spanish American war of 1899 on the Spaniard side, who was capture by the US troops in Cuba, deported to Spain, migrated back to the Island, and every time he saw a Northerner he will said: “Hay que jodienda! son estos Norte- Americanos”. Funny thing, it is recorded on one of his journal he that he kept of the Spanish American war. In other words he was admiring and welcoming the USA troops according to his notes.

Yet, when it comes to TRISQUEL and those proprietary WiFi drivers; I would say: “Hay que JodIenda es Trisquel!