MOILAMI

My very first car was a rusted out floor, 1971 Mustang, I use to drive that car with cut plywood sheets to partiall fill the floor. I felt like a Fred Flinston, watching the floor move under my feet. The only good thing was the engine and the trasmission, awesome power. Yet, I sold it!

Could not keep up with the Gas prices of that time. The guy who bought it, did spend some serious cash in buying originals parts and had it completly restored. That is a rare car today and still running today. I would said: a Propietary antique car, Like an old PC.

My second car was a Volswagen beettle, nice little "Volky", air cool engine, until it caught fire, because the oil pan was made of magnesium. I remenber that day, It was a hot day, waiting in stop light, while they clear a car accident, the volky got hot and smoke started creeping from underneath. I jump out, and forgot to catch my gym bag and my school books. Everthing went on fire in minutes. That was a defective firmware from the factory.

My third car was a Toyota hatchback wagon 1983, 1.8 liter, onlY lasted two weeks, it was stolen, while I surfing on the beach. That was a very long day, the police found the car 3 weeks later in some remote mangrove swamp. Strip clean from its parts, the chassis was sitting on four cement blocks. That was a pirated drivers from that moment.

Then, modernization arrived, government public massive transportation, that was fast and at our disposal at any hour, no more cars. That is control monopoly.

Until one day, after saving money for almost 6 years, took a loan and bought me a brand new 1989 Chevy pickup s-10, 4x4, that lasted me 7 years. That was a very nice patent truck.

Since then,I had other used cars which I traded in after 2-3 years of explotation.

Today, I drive a 2010 Hybrid Toyota sedan, that will be my Apple linux of today and that is real propietary. But it saves me Gas Money.

This experience of my life, it feels and tastes, just like the many MODERN flavors of Linux OSI,