Really, is very strange one discussion about this nowadays.

Now we have 3D, wireless, bluetooth cards with free drivers and firmwares and works very well with Trisquel. Really, today we have all we need with one 100% free operating system, this is incredible. We can watch videos without Flash(WebM and Ogg Theora), surf on the web without Internet Explorer, listen music with FLAC and Ogg...

The Free Software, Free Technology WON!
Thanks to all from free technology and free culture communities.

----

Next step: free hardware. There is still a long way, but not so far.