I have an idea.

Some time ago someone did develop a complete GNU/LINUX Trisquel gamer, since that time, there, has been lots of new w gnu games develop and technology has change. Why not develop our own? or better yet, revamp the old one? and make it competitive and at the same time in keeping the faith of "Libre" Games?

I personalty hate Valve, I experience that you buy ONE OF their game CD, then you have to download the whole game on line, yet they manipulate the game graphics and many other things. Yes, you bought the license but not the game. Example: Total war! for that I got tired of their manipulation and end it deleting totally. Do you think they will keep it clean and honest? Hell no, they won't!
 Again, I say no to them.