El 26/04/13 08:02, shiret...@web.de escribió:
> Freedom is not a scientific measurable quantity. You can recognize how
> many degrees of freedom a physical system has; you can measure the
> behaviour of a gas under certain conditions, you can measure pressure,
> temperature and its volume and conclude how much degrees of freedom
> this gas must have, but you can't measure how much "freedom is in the
> world" due to free software.
> So you shouldn't talk about science, neither in case of religion nor
> in case of freedom or free software.

I disagree. Freedom is measurable. "This software is free or is it not"
is the question. That is perfectly measurable as per the FSF.

Other aspects of freedom are also measurable. "I may move from place to
place without restriction" is either true or it isn't.

Freedom is scientifically provable. All we have to do is establish the
parameters. Religion is not scientific. It is based solely on faith
which is not provable by the scientific method.

--
Saludos libres,

Quiliro Ordóñez
Presidente (en conjunto con el resto de socios)
Asociación de Software Libre del Ecuador - ASLE
Av de la Prensa N58-219 y Cristóbal Vaca de Castro
Quito, Ecuador
(02)-600 8579
IRC: http://webchat.freenode.net?channels=asle&uio=OT10cnVlJjEwPXRydWU3a

Todo correo que reciba será tratado como información pública, de libre copia y
modificación, sin importar cualquier nota de confidencialidad.