I absolutely disagree.
Your measurement only works because some people gave a definition of freedom for some certain cases - very limited ones! With this definition, you're able to count how many programs fulfil the requirements - and yes, this is kind of a measurement.

But think of beauty. Let a group of people create a definition of beauty (the nose has to be this long, the ratio of cheeks to the forehand has to be xy and so on); this would give you the ability to measure how many women fulfil this requirements.

But does this make beauty to science? No one would claim this.

The FSF provide a very useful and sensible definition of freedom concerning software; they transform something rather vague and undetermined to something we can work with.
But this does not make freedom a scientific topic, and even less in general.
Furthermore, the whole thing about freedom doesn't include finding out something, doing research. I think when you talk about freedom being scientific, you rather mean "concrete". And in my opinion, that's only true in a very limited area.
You can say: free software is concrete.
But not: freedom is science.