On 16/05/13 13:50, grvrulz wrote:
Last year I took it upon myself to clean up th licensing problems
with Chromium, but the source is so messed up with multitude of files
in multiple directories, with different, unclear licenses, and many
of them without any licensing information at all. Many files are
there which have comments suggesting they were reverse-engineered
from the Win32 api. Removing folders pertaining to other platforms
resulted in failed builds. That's why I finally gave up.

Maybe the condition has improved, maybe not. I'm thinking about
taking it up again as soon as I sort out my own life.

Hello grvrulz,

Thanks for your help. :-)

If you do get the time in the future, there is a bug report related to
the licensing issues for Trisquel at
https://trisquel.info/en/issues/4353. If you have any findings or
recommendations, it would be great if you could put them there.