hi here is the link. i only pop through the forum frime time to time.

http://andresinmp.blogspot.co.uk/

it is an embarrassment and i started it when i knew little about free software. to do list is to migrate away from blogger.

thank you for the links to drm free films and similar I will take a look.

i would like for a favour: please try not contribute to miniflamewars. if you feel you have been attacked do not atack back or use curse words. some people are OK with it but I would like this to be a child friendly environment. gnu/linux users are younger and younger these days. of course i cannot make you and you are within your right.