We will not help you install non-free software here, including drivers. If you absolutely need/want to use these drivers, there are plenty of other distros out there to use.

The 'firmware missing' issue that you're having is because your wi-fi card requires non-free firmware to operate. Our solution is buying an Atheros-based wi-fi card (you can find these on http://libre.thinkpenguin.com ). However, there might be another solution, and that is to use OpenFWWF (it looks like it supports your wi-fi card). This is a free software firmware.