There is another aspect to these small boards and devices which I want to point out in this thread. There is a lot going on with ARM architecture and a free software option that supports it would be nice. Learn more here http://www.linaro.org/

These little boards are not only used as prototypes, hobbyist devices, or as bases for consumer products. They are being used to build storage devices and high powered servers.

AMD has announced that they are launching a new ARM Cortex-A57 64bit ARMv8 Processor in 2014, targeted for the server market. I think they will use 16 boards in this server.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9utP7BGfrY

The A57 chips on their proposed servers' boards I think are entirely different from the A10 and A20 and likely not as free. However once these little boards are figured out, they will be combined into many different and serious products.