Beside the news that the Intel/Mesa stack now reached OpenGL 3.2 compliance, and the next Mesa version will bear a round 10.0 number, another exciting news was revealed.

All Trisquel games rejoy! The Dark Mod, a total conversion mod for Doom 3, finally reached a milestone, and became standalone, so from now on, the game can be played without the need to own a licensed copy of D3.

I hope this news satisfies those still waiting for some free id Tech 4 based game. Now we have another video game in possession, that is qualitatively comparable to some proprietary alternatives.