"But as with software, documentation can be a one-person effort who has a clear vision on how the development should proceed"

This is what I was addressing. This statement makes it seem as if "This page needs to go the way that *I* want it to." That is a problem. If you don't want people editing them until they're done, don't post them until they are. It's as simple as that. The Trisquel wiki is not the exclusive playground of a single person or even of a selected elite few. You don't exclusive control over it. Please stop thinking that you do.