"I think using some non-free program/game on Trisquel do less harm for the user (that require to use them), than doing that on a fully-proprietary system. I think using some non-free program/game on Trisquel do less harm for the user (that require to use them), than doing that on a fully-proprietary system. "

Please don't create the impression that running a rom with an emulator is technically the same thing like executing any non-free code on the system. It is not. For instance, the developer of an snes game back in 1995 was not able to implement malicous code which could affect your trisquel system today. You're running the code on a virtual snes which is - given we use a free emulator - more or less the same like playing the game on a real snes. We had some discussions about this issue, but it is much more controversal than running proprietary in general. We should not mix them up. There are good arguments why one _can_ play games on snes and hence use an emulator.