(For anyone who might still read this thread...)

I managed to "solve" my problem, by buying a 15 € (manufacturer refurbished) ASUS card - that, like a previous GIGABYTE card, that I had (that was the one which overheated my computer, after all, and not an ASUS card, as I thought), can run "nouveau", with no problems.

So, let this be a warning, or tip, for others who are thinking of buying a "nouveau"-compatible card...

It's not enough to have a NVIDIA chip inside of it.

*It's better to buy a card from a well-known brand, since that, other cheaper ones, might not function with "nouveau".*

And, it was really worth to have bought this new card, by the way...

Since that, although it's a worst card, from a previous generation... Unlike with the proprietary drivers, I can now watch HD 720p videos, with no tearing, on my single core computer. :)

And, better of all... It's now possible to run Trisquel on my main computer. :)