"And if you're telling me that I'm overreacting maybe I should think about it :D"
Takes one to know the other :P

In the hope we can make this forum a better place, I have decided to change the way I interact here a little bit... no more arguing. I state my views, opinions, information, links, suggestions, whatever I have to state, ONCE. I won't get into arguments with other users who clearly are not making reasonable questions, just trying to pick up a fight. I might add some important info that I left out initially when asked for, but other than that, I will try to stick with one comment per thread, maybe it will bring us better results. I will hardly change the way I express myself however, because I don't tolerate censorship. If I need to say something is good the correct word is "good". If I need to say something is broken the correct word is "broken". If I need to say someone screwed the entire fucking world in a single decision the correct expression is "screwed up the entire fucking nation".