It's all my fault.

I am looking for somebody I do not know who MIGHT have a Internet connected router that also has the hardware ability to furnish Wifi radio signal according to the current standards. I want somebody who has that Wifi radio signal in the b/g/n ranges. And I hope for that router to have the Wifi functionality enabled. In order to avoid generating any trouble for the owner I will select only one router which has no password enabled for the Wifi functionality. Although I do not care to have access to the webserver that controls or sets up the whole router device.

Open Wifi on my side of the world means what MacDonalds offers. I was left with the impression that in English for what you have been so willingly to provide I have to say at least one extra word: device, card, whatever.

If I have written I don't want to walk around with a laptop hanged to my neck, maybe your PCI cards, put in my pocket won't give me much help at the end of a long walk.