Let me make a small correction about support in Trisquel 6 for this printer. The printer itself will work 'out of the box' in some sense of the meaning. While Trisquel's printing wizard won't auto-detect the right driver the stock postscript driver included in Trisquel 6 will work with it, and as such there is nothing to install. Simply manually selecting the right postscript driver should be all there is to it. I'm pretty sure we've added documentation on this for Trisquel 6 to the support section of our web site. If not send us an email and we'll add it and/or link you to the documentation.

* If I said otherwise somewhere let this be a correction. I probably did imply Trisquel 6 wasn't supported, but that would be at least in part wrong. It isn't fully supported out of the box is what I should have said.