From: legimet.c...@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [Trisquel-users] Where are all the security updates?
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 23:07:43 +0200 (CEST)

> I agree with you, the developer should be reachable and not ignore
> everyone. This is a free software project, and people should be able
> to contribute. If you look at trisquel-devel, the last post was in
> July. I think people have realized that submitting patches is futile
> because Ruben never looks at them.

Hang on, I've had one patch accepted in the past and think I
understand why my few others weren't.  Also you've mentioned some of
your patches have been accepted off list.  So Ruben does look at them.

Ruben's communications behaviour might well appear lamentable, and there
will be better communicators in the free software world, perhaps many.
But he admitted to missing some patches in the first developer meeting
so he'll have fixed that and the evidence above is he has.  So if some
of your patches haven't been accepted - he'll have his reasons.