Complement: "stupid" is not really the proper adjective for the users falling into EPICFAIL. They are more ignorant of an issue: when you access the same site using Tor and not using it, you can be de-anonymized. That leads to a question: does the IceCat browser let the same bookmarks accessible from its private/Tor mode and from the regular mode. If not (I do not know: I am not using IceCat), it should! Even better, before loading a page, the private/Tor mode could warn the user if that URL that was recently accessed before in the normal mode.

Another precision: when I was writing about a "live system", I was referring to a "live system without permanent storage".