@SuperTramp83 Agreed but I'm interested in "proven several times that Tor is not that reliable in keeping you anonimous" annoymous*. So far I remember 3 instances, one before gaurds were implemented, 2nd because users use torrent clients and its just obvious and 3rd which IDK was spectated or not

@salparadise IDK what you're going on about but is encryption a trap? Do you know what beats militarys? Nature. Nature and physics. For the most part the way the tor network works appears to be secure. You can't break good encryption. You can't force a 3rd party to shape their traffic. You can't be everywhere at once and have unlimited spending money

@bitbit it's suggesting they can't keep modifying the button for every firefox version so don't add it to your firefox installion.