I am fed up with this system.

It's not that I lost all my files the first time I installed Trisquel. Because that was my fault. I took a risk and overwrote the wrong partition while I was migrating from Windows. And I panicked and wasted money on useless HP tech support instead of asking for help for free online.

It's not that upgrading from 5.5 Brigantia to 6.0 Toutatis resulted in Blender ceasing to function. I didn't need Blender that much anyways.

It's not that I don't like GNU/Linux. I love it. I'm glad I made the change.

It's not that one day, out of nowhere, my system stopped booting, unlike any responsible OS should ever do. Because I fixed that. And I made everything fine. I could tolerate it.

I am leaving Trisquel because I was so gosh-darned excited about the new release—and upgrading to it left my system in a state that was workable, but with a mangled panel and text/colour rendering problems. Then I downloaded the ISO and reinstalled the system entirely, only to find that it wouldn't boot properly due to encryption—to boot, I had to enter an incorrect username and password in GRUB, and then press enter after boot hung, and then enter the password to encryption. And now, on my freshly installed system, I am experiencing the same colour rendering problems as with the upgraded system.

I can't take this anymore. I quit. I might be a programming student, but I need my computer to be at somewhat user friendly. I won't say it's been nothing but trouble since day one, since it's actually computed very well. I will say that the problems are too frequent and often difficult to fix.

I still care about free software, so I'm taking my business to Debian now. Goodbye.