I think that people need to be a little less giddy in wiping out their entire systems to install Trisquel 7 so quickly. With all OS updates, especially big ones like this, there should be a little personal Research and Development before blowing everything away. Trisquel has the option to be run from a live cd, why not do that for awhile testing the waters so that you know what you are dealing with as far as hardware issues.

I don't see how we can be mad at Trisquel if we were being presumptuous in thinking that everything is going to be exactly the same as it was. I for one am thinking of waiting a while after the dust has settled, and more bugs are fixed before thinking of switching, but I may get my feet wet a bit.

Peace,
grimlok