If gnewsense is not an option, then trisquel is the only system if you not very skilled on computers? If fsf's requirements about free software are that strict, that debian cannot be endorsed and trisquel is not managed on a level that is acceptable, shouldn't fsf take charge and provide a fsfos, that is maintained by fsf and applies to its standards? Is it lack of money, that is holding fsf back? I cannot find financial numbers about fsf on their website. If users of free software systems are counted in thousands and not millions, then resources should be allocated in one place and I think fsf has the brand. Fsf should be much more aggressive on crowdfundings. They should say, if you want an up to date free software system, then join this crowdfunding. If the money asked for is meet, you will get it. Else not. The same goes for a midrange free software notebook. Ubuntu phone was able to gather millions. Can't fsf do the same thing about a free software notebook? If the money is gathered, you get the computer. Else you do not. Probably because there is not enough users? I should direct these questions to fsf. And probably will.