davidnotcoulthard

Parabola is not bad, it is design for users to learn the functionality in every step of the installation, once you cross that hurdle, is all good, the packages are there. Basically you have to do everything manually and you could learn a lot from doing it yourself.

 The satisfaction is that you install your own OSI manually.

Is funny, a year ago I was a very slow turtle learning GNU/LINUX, but today in just two hours,I installed Parabola. I prove myself that I have a pretty good unique set of skills. I been trying very diligently to learn and train myself with GNU/linux command lines. Until a costumer call me to assist him with the configuration of hes router. I'm still learning.