I have only a small problem with my Trisquel version, so I am really happy with my operation system. Your problems sounds big so I can understand you, but was this at first installation of Trisquel too? In the pass I had a few gnu/linux system and after I installed non free driver so my system breaks all the time.

Actually I accept it, that I can not use any software, because there are non free. But in the most time it was better to not use it! If you want to use non free software, because you think that they make an better work ... Then I would use the free software, maybe there are not so good like the non free software, but there are free and can improved from any one. I am a developer and I learn some gnu/linux language to improve some programms, but actually I am learning it.

Maybe you could switch back to windows and use all the programms, but what is with your security of your data? You can also use adobe flash player with some big security issues. And you have to install an anti virus programm that will scann all your computer, because there could be something :)

At the end you have to choose what you want.