Aside from my beloved Trisquel. I'd like to contribute to the Blag and Gnewsense projects. The problem is that there's not an active community (as far as I know)... Yeah, I know, I can contact them by the IRC channel, but it is not as engaging. I'm not a programmer, but I've helped with translations with the TOR project and the Mate Project.

Any suggestion?

Oh, and also what do you think about both distros, and I'd like to know about how outdated they are, and how many programs do they have less... Also, which one is more updated, Gnewsense or Blag? (Which I think Gnewsense would be) Have you heard of Gnewsense 4? It'll be based on Debian 7... or do you think it is still too outdated.

By the time I'm writing this, I'm using Gnewsense...