> Those are not the only lines of communication for the devel team. LOL. Alot of the development communication is via those channels plus, email, iirc, conference calls etc...

I don't know if you're a BLAG developer speaking from experience, or just some random guy making assumptions about the project. But it makes no difference. Far as I can tell, BLAG is developed behind closed doors; at the very least, I can't find any sort of link to a repository on the BLAG website or forum. Not a problem, but the BLAG project is going to have to accept, then, that when the last thing they put out was an alpha release a year ago based on a version of Fedora that's losing upstream support, and their download page still points to a very old release based on a version of Fedora that lost support four years ago, it looks like the project is inactive, or at least not being taken seriously.

> Also, you may find it interesting that Fedora is planning on having LTS versions as well, which means Blag, would also be LTS.

Great, so we might eventually have a version of BLAG based on a version Fedora that at least gets security patches for a while. But considering this is speculation about the future, I don't think it's relevant to the question of whether the FSF should be linking to BLAG now.

> Considering it is a new team and the nature of the beast (Fedora short release cycle), I do not think you can compare it to Trisquel yet...

Correct. Trisquel, unlike BLAG, currently has a proper release which gets security fixes for a few more years, and has a track record of providing new releases in a timely manner. BLAG only has security that for the next week, in an alpha release.

> Libre distros. in particular need to support one another, not find reasons to trash each other.

Don't try to shoot me down with that emotional crap. I never "trashed" BLAG. I just said that it's in development hell, not fit for any real use, and shouldn't be recommended by the FSF or anyone else in its current state.

> Blag will find a niche just like Trisquel has, will be most interesting if they go LTS.

More speculation about the future. Such speculation is completely meaningless. Currently, BLAG is in a state of development hell. Maybe it will end, maybe it won't. But in the meantime, neither the FSF nor anybody else should recommend BLAG to anyone.