Unfortunately, I have no way of bringing that list into the laptop pc I'm currently typing this forum reply on.

No USB thumb drive?

Ethernet controller: Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. RTL8101E/RTL8102E PCI Express Fast Ethernet controller (rev 05)

That is the Ethernet card (connection by cable).

Network controller: Broadcom Corporation BCM43142 802.11b/g/n (rev 01)

That is the Wifi card... and it does not run without proprietary firmware. The best thing to do is to get a Wifi adapter from one of the two vendors that guarantee it works with Linux-libre:

http://libre.thinkpenguin.com/ (using that URL, 25% of the benefits made on your purchase are donated to the Trisquel project);
http://tehnoetic.com/

You could buy an internal card as well. However, depending on the brand of your laptop, the mother may simply refuse to use it (DRM).