> Because it's not your place to tell me what I can do with my property.

Is that so? Let's take a look at your true actions, so then we can see if you're truly following what you say. Your web page for example: https://onpon4.github.io/

If we apply what you said, then the content of your web page is now mine. Because that information has been copied and loaded to my pc, alright. Now can I do what ever I want with my property or you're telling me what I can do with my property? Thing is, you're telling me what I can and can't do with my supposed property.

This is you telling me what I can do and can't do with my copy of the content of your website: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/legalcode

What about your games? Can I get a copy, made it my property and do what ever I want with my property? http://onpon4.github.io/games/ No, they are all under the GPL, here's you again telling me what I can and can't do with my property: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html

Do you even know how copyright law works? When you license something and give it to someone that thing isn't part of the property of that person. You just gave him a copy and a license telling him what can and can't do, but that thing has never been part of the property of that person.

If my copy of "Pacewar" by onpon4 was my property then I would be able to relicense it. But I can't while you can at any time (exept for the copies that you already gave). And you know why? Because it belong to your property.

If you truly believe in what you have just write, then renounce the copyright of all your work that you intend to share.

> Not only that, your evil boogie man would benefit me by making my work more well-known. He would be making it much easier for me to land a nice programming job elsewhere, or attract people to a crowdfunding campaign. It's not a matter of "he wins, I lose".

... okay, good luck with that. You'll need it since you don't know if those alternative methods actually work. (maybe others do, but you said that you don't, that's why you'll need some luck)