I know for a fact he doesn't use trisquel,  because he told me himself.

And his reasons are that trisquel is less popular? Either he is more of a wuss then I give him credit for, or that is not the real reason. The real reasons must be the same as every other user who prefers debian.

And i know its not because its nescessary for him to have prop wireless drivers, since he has stated he bought a dongle for free drivers. So what else could it be?

The fact he uses debian and not trisquel,  makes him fake enough as it is.