Pointing out that "ethics" is a better reason for using free software then privacy and security, makes this statement hypocritical.

I don't need proof that he uses debian because its more popular then trisquel, because he told me that himself. I think thats being a wuss indeed.

As for him using prop drivers,  elementary my dear watson...

I don't believe you can ever be sincerely part of this community, if you don't even use trisquel yourself. I guess thats an inconceivable notion to someone like you. And, imo, thats the main reason the free software community in general is not respected or popular.