>Of course it is OK. Any development team is free to make whatever technical choice looks better. And you are free to fork (and see whether other developers join you, which I doubt).

HAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAH! Oh look "If you don't like it FORK"

You think that's an insult, a diss, a "oh you can't do that though, lolz"

Forked 2 years ago. Wasn't looking for extra developers then, I am not looking for more developers now.

Look up ChaosEsqueAnthology.

Man you are a FUCKING douchebag.

"FREESOFTWARE IS ALL ABOUT GETTING MORE DEVELOPERS"

Let me tell you this, you pissant fk: I have added more features, ALONE, to ChaosEsque FORK OF XONOTIC in the last 2 years than they have added with their TEAM!
(Not to mention maps, media, models etc)

YOU GOT THAT YOU FKING PIECE OF SHT?
DO YOU GOT THAT?!!!!

Some who does nothing except try to force men to obey your social norms would take "go fork" to be a impossible threat.

I've done it with multiple projects throughout the years, because I actually code. Unlike you apparently.