I work every day on my little corner:

http://lgdb.org/game/chaosesque-anthology
(Named by the (then, 2 yrs ago) main dev of Xonotic when I consulted with him what I should call it)

I'm told I'm a piece of shit because I'm against feminism and pro marry-girl-children (allowed in Deuteronomy 22 28-29, hebrew (and all other old religions, pre-1850, aswell)), by "free/libre" software "contributors" (who often don't contribute anything other than packaging other people's works)

The free software "ideology" doesn't matter to the free sofware ideologues, only progressive idealology: pro women's rights, anti-male-power, pro-male-peonage, anti-girl-peonage, etc.

What you make doesn't matter at all.