"Should it not be an individual's freedom of choice to choose what the fuck they run on their machine?"

I never argued against that, you got me wrong.
I don't think that the way Chris is doing his business is wrong, and i don't think that Debian does something wrong. I just say that it's pretty alike and I didn't like Chris's "we shall not even speak about anything proprietary" comment while making compromises themselves. I also don't like the negative attitude in this forum towards debian while at the same time everybody is fine with chris' doing.