"I've been on these forums 4+ years and besides Ruben packaging a Trisquel ISO every few years, no one here has really contributed anything to the free software cause of any significance. People here are more concerned with pointing fingers and telling you that you are wrong without providing concrete solutions to improve the situation."

Tom lukeywood did contribute with a gui for the libreboot flashing utility, onpon4 is developing some free games afaik and i've read somewhere that magic banana releases academic code that he's writing under a free software license.
And i think jadectrl is working on an libre openBSD port.
I agree though that there are other people who prefer bitching about not 100% but only 99.99% free projects while not significantly contributing themselves.