We have a nice comunity hear among fellow Trisquelers but sometimes it look like a naughty step where we can cry and nobody pays attention. Patting on our backs here is not all we can do.

Ars is usually quite a hostile place to discuss GNU/Linux. Often any dinconcerting voice gets downvoted to oblivion. When it happens we have an opportunity to balance the scales and turn the dial in favour of libre and free software.

What do you think? Is it a lost cause or should we just let the ball drop and be happy with it?