Hello guys,

I just have one very quick question for you: Which routers do you use (with free firmwares, of course) and where did you get them from? I was actually planning to buy a new router for myself and wanted to go for the FSF-certified TPE-NWIFIROUTER (https://www.fsf.org/news/thinkpenguin-wireless-router-now-fsf-certified-to-respect-your-freedom). I figured it would maybe be the best idea to buy it directly from ThinkPenguin but on their website I just get a "Access denied" message: https://www.thinkpenguin.com/gnu-linux/free-software-wireless-n-broadband-router-gnu-linux-tpe-nwifirouter2.

I know that Chris must be extremely busy these days but I would still be happy to buy a router from him. ;-) Any ideas on how I would go about getting one? Thank you.