I may have answered this already, but here is why we don't have the new models released. We're working on a dual-band 802.11n router. It's done. Problem is we need $$$. It's something like $30,000+ USD for just this one model which we don't have at the moment. Hopefully I'll pull the cash together shortly for it. There has been a lot going on and the profits on the new router will be seriously lower making it even more difficult to make work. The lower end router would be easier, but the work on that isn't complete.