> There's nothing wrong with an organization or software project making a statement in regards to the changes they want to make in order to become more inclusive.

Changes such as...?

You're making such a vague request, the only possible ways I can imagine the FSF doing what you want are:

1. Saying something to the effect of, "Yes, we will work to make the FSF more inclusive." Totally empty.

2. Going out of their way to replace straight white males with transgender, ethnic minority, gay, etc people. That would be discrimination.

> This is a serious issue

No, it really isn't.