"I think part of the FSF missing something like "We believe in freedom and non-discrimination for that reason we will investigate the situation""

@Arder: Exactly!

I'd add that it would also be comforting (yes onpon, I wrote comforting) for the Trisquel project to address this issue in some official way, as opposed to ignoring it as they seem to be doing.

The organizations involved will benefit by being proactive about issues like this, regardless of the truth/falsity of Leah and Libreboot's accusations, in some official manner.