> I have found that most JavaScript games are completely Libre.

Of course there exist libre JavaScript games. You seem to have missed the point of the entry: JavaScript is software, so you have to check each one on a case-by-case basis. The trap is in not knowing that JavaScript code is software and therefore assuming that any JavaScript game is fine regardless of the license.

> In fact, not all minified JavaScript is obfuscated either, that seems to be a rather common misconception, most times you can drop that code into something like: http://jsbeautifier.org and the code will be perfectly readable.

You can potentially decode what any compiled binary does by using e.g. a disassembler. You don't get any comments or variable names, but you can do it. That doesn't excuse lack of source code. All it means is that it's potentially possible for someone to fix the problem by deriving the binary into usable source code, assuming the binary is under a license which allows this (which typically isn't the case).