Sometimes it can be tricky because the web site developer or owner
*doesn't even understand the HTML specification* he uses for a given
page.

For example, I remember seeing some web site developers saying that
assignments to event handlers (/e.g./: onload, onfocus, onscroll,
onclick, oninput, onplay, onsubmit) aren't considered JavaScript code.

So of course LibreJS will probably block JS similar to this:

# Begin of HTML page
# End of HTML page

I said "similar" because this example might actually pass, it depends on
how trivial this script is for LibreJS. "Real-life usage" of event
handlers to do URI mapping are twice as more complex than this one.

Once a web site owner or developer writes the page so as to make use of
such event handlers in the HTML tags, then *the whole HTML page* has to
have a JS license comment in the head of the document, inside the very
first lone script tag.

And of curse, we can't discard the possibility of having bugs on GNU
LibreJS, because software is human creation, and since humans aren't
perfect, neither their creations are.

--
- [[https://libreplanet.org/wiki/User:Adfeno]]
- Palestrante e consultor sobre /software/ livre (não confundir com