The allocation of IP addresses is DHCP's work. Their static allocation based on the MAC addresses should therefore be in "Network/DHCP and DNS". As I wrote, using GNU/Linux (even a live system: we are talking about an hardware-defined number), you can read the MAC address (or addresses if the computer has several network interfaces, e.g., an Ethernet card and a Wifi card) right after "link/ether " in the output of:
$ ip addr
You have to input the MAC address of every (used) network interface and choose the IP address it will always receive (once the router configuration over, and a reboot of both the router and the computers). With IPv4, the IP addresses will probably have to be 192.168.x.y, where x and y are two two numbers between 0 and 255. Maybe you want 192.168.0.1, 192.168.0.2, etc.