I agree with most of t3g's criticisms of Mozilla, but I have to correct the erroneous claims about RiseUp.

"[Mozilla] own the RiseUp email site"

Mozilla have given some funding to RiseUp (mainly to fund the development of the Tails GNU-Linux distro AFAIK), but they do *not* own RiseUp. RiseUp is run by a self-governing collective of radical geeks, some of whom were/ are involved in the Indymedia open-publishing news network.

"RiseUp is very inclusive and will kick you out if you do not follow their strict ideology."

RiseUp is a hosted service provider, not a piece of software. They have every right to decide who they will and won't provide services to.