One thing I like about systemd though is that it displays the entire
known jornal/log in one command and also tries to stop software
developers from resorting to dirty practices such as changing an
already-written line of the the journal/log.

--
- https://libreplanet.org/wiki/User:Adfeno
- Palestrante e consultor sobre /software/ livre (não confundir com